Street Hockey Report for Monday 14th September 2015
WHILE THERE IS DEFINITELY HOCKEY ON FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 18TH, THERE NO SUNDAY HOCKEY ON SEPTEMBER 20TH. PLEASE DISREGARD. ONCE SOMEONE TEACHES ME BASIC HTML I CAN GET RID OF THE HARD CODED SUNDAY DETAILS IN THE WEB TOOL. REPEAT YES HOCKEY FRIDAY, NO HOCKEY SUNDAY!
1. GAME ON for Friday, September 18, 8-10pm at Musashi-Urawa.
- Address: Saitama-ken, Toda-shi, Bijyogi 1-chome-8 (埼玉県戸田市美女木１丁目８)
- Map: http://g.co/maps/9q8fv
- Getting there: Meet at Musashi-Urawa station, West Exit at 7:30-7:40
and split taxis. You can walk to the rink from Musashi-Urawa or Kita-Toda station. Some buses go near the rink.
- Games: Aim for 4 games (3 games of 2x10min periods, 1 game of 3x8min periods).
- Jerseys: Please bring both a white and a dark shirt to play in.
- Cost: Should be about 2500 yen per player. Goalies and gals are 500yen.
- - - - - - - - - -
2. Sign up for Friday, October 2nd 8-10pm at Musashi-Urawa.
- Deadline for signup: Wednesday, September 23rd by 8pm
- - - - - - - -
3. Fantasy Hockey: TSHA Hall of Fame member Mike Treasure and I are kicking off a Fantasy Hockey League probably on yahoo. If interested contact Mike at Michael-Treasure@live.ca
It's not about the hockey