Street Hockey Report for Tuesday 8th July 2014
We have few signups for Friday the 18th and the deadline is Wednesday 7/9 at 10pm. So, this is a reminder to sign up asap if you want to play. The 18th will be the last opportunity to play in Musashi-Urawa, and the summer is up in the air as we currently don't have a place to play...Mizue may work, but not until August. So:
Sign up for Friday 7/18, 8-10pm in Musashi-Urawa
- Sign up deadline: 10pm on 7/9
- Address: Saitama-ken, Toda-shi, Bijyogi 1-chome-8 (埼玉県戸田市美女木１丁目８)
- Map: http://g.co/maps/9q8fv
- Getting there: Meet at Musashi-Urawa station, West Exit at 7:30-7:40 and split taxis. You can walk from Musashi-Urawa or Kita-Toda station. Some buses go near the rink.
- Games: Aim for 4 games (3 games of 2x10min periods, 1 game of 3x8min periods).
- Jerseys: Please bring both a white and a dark shirt to play in.
- Cost: Should be about 2500-3000yen per player. Goalies and gals are 500yen.