Street Hockey Report for Wednesday 17th September 2014
1. GAME ON - Friday, Sept 19, 8-10pm at Musashi-Urawa.
- Address: Saitama-ken, Toda-shi, Bijyogi 1-chome-8 (埼玉県戸田市美女木１丁目８)
- Map: http://g.co/maps/9q8fv
- Getting there: Meet at Musashi-Urawa station, West Exit at 7:30-7:40 and split taxis. You can walk from Musashi-Urawa or Kita-Toda station. Some buses go near the rink.
- Games: Aim for 4 games (3 games of 2x10min periods, 1 game of 3x8min periods).
- Jerseys: Please bring both a white and a dark shirt to play in.
- Cost: Should be about 2500-3000yen per player. Goalies and gals are 500yen.
2. Yamato Cup Draft / TSHA Anniversary party on Sept. 27 from 6pm in Shimo-Kitazawa.
We will hold the Yamato Cup draft on Saturday, Sept 27 from 6pm at Good Heavens in Shimo-Kitazawa. Here is a map: http://tabelog.com/tokyo/A1318/A131802/13159366/dtlmap/.
You do not need to sign up for the party, but you should sign up for the draft if you intend to play in the Yamato Cup (see point #3 below). It will be a pay-as-you-go drinking event, and the venue has good food as well. If you get lost, call me at 08034166211.
3. SIGN UP FOR THE Yamato Cup on Saturday, October 4th from 12-4pm in Musashi-Urawa
We will hold an miniaturized, 3-team Yamato Cup this year on October 4th from noon-4pm at the MHL rink in Musashi- Urawa. If you have not signed up, please try and do so before the draft on the 27th. If you are unsure if you can play, please let me know and we will put you on the pre-tournament draft list to be drafted on the 4th.
At the moment, we have 3-4 goalies and 20 players signed up. We want to get this up to about 24 players so we can have at least 3 teams of 8. If we get more players, then it becomes a four team tournament.
4. Schedule for the rest of 2014.
We will play on the following days in the next three+ months:
- Friday, 9/19, 8-10pm, Musashi-Urawa
- Saturday, 10/4, 12-4pm, Musashi-Urawa
- Friday, 10/17, 8-10pm, Musashi-Urawa
- Friday, 11/7, 8-10pm, Musashi-Urawa
- Friday, 11/21, 8-10pm, Musashi-Urawa
- Friday, 12/5, 8-10pm, Musashi-Urawa
- Friday, 12/19, 8-10pm, Musashi-Urawa