Street Hockey Report for Wednesday 3rd December 2014
1. GAME ON for Friday, December 5, 8-10pm at Musashi-Urawa.
- Address: Saitama-ken, Toda-shi, Bijyogi 1-chome-8 (埼玉県戸田市美女木１丁目８)
- Map: http://g.co/maps/9q8fv
- Getting there: Meet at Musashi-Urawa station, West Exit at 7:30-7:40 and split taxis. You can walk from Musashi-Urawa or Kita-Toda station. Some buses go near the rink.
- Games: Aim for 4 games (3 games of 2x10min periods, 1 game of 3x8min periods).
- Jerseys: Please bring both a white and a dark shirt to play in.
- Cost: Should be about 2500-3000yen per player. Goalies and gals are 500yen.
- Note: I cannot make it this week, so please pay Ted. Also, if you arrive before Ted and don't have any balls (for hockey) please ask whomever is working in the office. They will also open the middle room so you can get the shooter tutor.
2. Please sign up for Friday, December 19, 8-10pm at Musashi-Urawa.
If past years are any indication, attendance at the Friday games tend to wane around the Dec/Jan holidays. So, please sign up if you want to play on Friday, December 19 (8-10pm in Musashi-Urawa). The deadline to signup by is Wednesday, Dec 10 at 10pm.
3. Bone- or Shin-nenkai, what's your preference?
I will arrange a year end/start party from 7pm on one of the Saturdays below. Please let me know if you will join and which date you prefer: