Street Hockey Report for Wednesday 7th January 2015
Happy 2015! I look forward to running around the rink with you all for another year...it looks like the first chance to do that will be on the 30th (see below), so please sign up for that one. There will be an opportunity to drink this coming Saturday for those of you who need a reason to get out of the house.
- - - - - - - - - -
1. Game off for January 16, 2015.
Unfortunately, we did not have enough people signed up for this one.
2. Shinnenkai on January 10
We will have a shinnekai on January 10 from 7pm. If you want to join, please sign up via return email by 3pm on January 9th and I will email you individually about the location. At the moment, the following people are signed up to join: Ted, Michel, Colucci, Benoit, Stephen, Scott, and myself.
3. Sign up for Friday, January 30, 8-10pm at Musashi-Urawa.
- Deadline: Wednesday, January 21 by 8pm
- Address: Saitama-ken, Toda-shi, Bijyogi 1-chome-8 (埼玉県戸田市美女木１丁目８)
- Map: http://g.co/maps/9q8fv
- Getting there: Meet at Musashi-Urawa station, West Exit at 7:30-7:40
and split taxis. You can walk from Musashi-Urawa or Kita-Toda station. Some buses go near the rink.
- Games: Aim for 4 games (3 games of 2x10min periods, 1 game of 3x8min periods).
- Jerseys: Please bring both a white and a dark shirt to play in.
- Cost: Should be about 2500-3000yen per player. Goalies and gals are 500yen.